Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Samira Use Me Please [Use My Daughter]  

Posted by Admin in

Samira

Use My Daughter




Samira

Use My Daughter

Samira and her dad are needing some money pretty bad to get their car back that got towed away. Walking by the beach they find a guy who just so happens to have enough money in his wallet to get the car back and enough for dad to spend some cash on the horses, oh and in return the stranger gets good hard fuck from the daughter!!

This entry was posted on Nov 11, 2008 at Tuesday, November 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Hey dear,
wanna exchange links? i'm same kinda blogger as ya. My blogs url is http://ajob-bd.blogspot.com/.

If you r interested in my proposal,please contact me here -
laser_farmer@live.com

June 4, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Post a Comment